MKA&A has over the years gained expertise in the fields of tax planning for corporates and individuals, compliance with regulatory requirements and identifying opportunities for tax planning.
Our tax services include general tax advice, tax planning and compliance, informed by a thorough understanding of industry and the economic environment.
Our taxation expertise can help the client achieve an optimum tax position. We are proactive in reviewing the client?s tax strategies in the context of their business objectives, and can assist in all areas of compliance and corporate taxation requirements
- Preparation of computation of income
- Filing of income tax return
- Corporate tax planning including tax efficient structuring of operations and transactions
- Capital gain and advance tax computation
- Transfer pricing (domestic and international)
- Handling of all tax assessments (scrutiny, best judgement, income escaping etc).and appeals
- Apply for tax exemptions
- Apply for exemption u/s 10.
- Apply for exemption u/s 12.
- International taxation
- Preparation, processing and filing of TDS and TCS returns
- Advice on non-routine tax queries and issues
- Tax and legal due diligence reviews
- Personal taxation including ?employee? tax planning
- GST Registration
- Monthly and Quarterly GST Returns Filing.
- Filing of Annual Returns.
- Revocation/Surrender of GST Number
- Accounting and data entry facility through various software?s like:
- Tally ERP9
- Zoho Books.
- Quick Books India.
- Busy Accounting Software?s etc.
Direct And Indirect Tax - Overview
- ITR-1 (For an individual who has income from Salary/Pension and Interest)
- ITR-2 (For an individual who has income under different head except PGBP).
- ITR-3 (For partners in a partnership firm)
- ITR-4 (FOR INDIVIDUAL HAVING INCOME FROM PGBP
- ITR-5 (FOR AOP/BOI)
- ITR-6 (FOR COMPANY)